Apple Deployment Essentials
In this 2-day course, students will gain the skills and knowledge needed to deploy Mac computers and iOS devices. Interactive discussions and hands-on exercises guide students through configuring and managing these Apple devices. Students will work through real-world scenarios to test and reinforce your knowledge and skills.
Who Should Attend
- IT professionals who deploy and manage Apple devices
- Technical professionals who help customers choose Apple devices
What You Will Learn
- How to identify similarities and differences when you deploy macOS and iOS devices
- Observe how deployment methods can adapt as organizations grow and change
- Define the role of mobile device management (MDM) and Apple Business Manager in the successful deployment of Apple devices
- Respond to the challenges of deploying and managing devices without MDM
- Explain the Apple ID and identify when it is needed
- Configure and manage settings, apps, and content on personally owned and organization-owned devices
- Design and implement deployment solutions for real-world scenario
What your registration includes:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Course book and study materials
- Daily lunch, snacks, and beverages are included
Allows students to stay focused on training and minimizes local travel during the training days
- Networking opportunities
- Our small class sizes ensure individualized instruction for every participant
- iOS and macOS familiarity
- Basic iOS device and Mac computer navigation skills
Explore the challenges and inconsistencies of manually configuring multiple devices in an organization.
Learn how to use MDM to configure and manage devices consistently and efficiently.
In this introduction to Apple Business Manager, you'll configure settings to enable over-the-air enrollment and supervision and learn how users can personalize organization-owned devices.
Learn about the security technologies that protect the system, apps, and data on Apple devices. Configure restrictions, enforce FileVault on macOS, and manage the flow of data on iOS..
Compare and contrast methods for restoring macOS and iOS devices to factory state. Gain experience using built-in tools and discover how to rapidly return devices to service.
Deploy shared devices
Configure devices for shared use. The devices have distributed apps and content, but users can't personalize them.
Design a scenario
Evaluate real-world deployment scenarios. Working in teams, design a deployment that meets your scenario's needs and then present your solution to the class.
Mac computers and iPads are provided for use by students during the class.
Schedule and Location
All of our macOS certification classes are available in our training center. Click here to view our training calendar. All classes marked GTR are Guaranteed To Run.
We also offer custom on-site training. Please contact us to discuss our onsite training options.
We proctor the formal certification exams offered by Apple. Please contact us to schedule an exam day.
Travel and Accommodations
The Aimpoint training center is centrally located in Clearwater with easy access via major highways for students traveling from west central Florida. We are also convenient to airports in St. Petersburg and Tampa for distance students. Accommodations
We offer a discounted corporate room rate with the Courtyard by Marriott hotel near our training center. The room rate includes transportation to/from our classroom daily and pickup and drop off at the St Petersburg/Clearwater airport. No rental car needed! Contact us after you register and we will provide the link to reserve a room at the hotel using our corporate rate discount. Lunch
Lunch is included in your registration fee. This makes it easy to stay focused on training and minimizes local travel during the training days.
Military and Group Discounts
Please contact us before you register to receive your discount coupon code.