CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst certification verfies that successful candidates have the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization, with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
Who should attend:
CompTIA CySA+ is for IT professionals looking to gain the following security analyst skills:
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats and risks to an organization
- Configure and use threat-detection tools
- Secure and protect applications and systems within an organization
What you will learn:
- Hardware threat management: Apply environmental reconnaissance techniques for hardware threat managment using appropriate tools, analyzing results, and implementing recommended response
- Implement vulnerability management process for Windows operating systems and analyze results of the scan
- Networking security architecture: Use data to recommend remediation of security issues related to identity and access management and recommend implementation strategy while participating in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software troubleshooting and cyber-incident response: Distinguish threat data to determine incident impact and prepare a toolkit with appropriate forensics tools, communication strategy, and best practices as a response
What your registration includes
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Course book and study materials
- Hands-on labs and practice exams
- Daily lunch, snacks, and beverages are included
Allows students to stay focused on training and minimizes local travel during the training days
- Networking opportunities
- Our small class sizes ensure individualized instruction for every participant
- Registration for the CompTIA CySA+ examination
This course prepares students to take the CompTIA CySA+ exam on site at the end of the course. Our training center is a PearsonVue Test Center. We deliver the exam on the day after the last day of the class. The examination fee is included in the course price.
CompTIA CySA+ is intended to follow the Security+ course and builds on the knowledge learned in that course.
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Reconnaissance Techniques
- Managing Vulnerabilities
- Remediating Vulnerabilities
- Secure Software Development
Threat Management (2)
- Security Appliances
- Logging and Analysis
Cyber Incident Response
- Incident Response
- Forensics Tools
- Incident Analysis and Recovery
- Secure Network Design
- Managing Identities and Access
- Security Frameworks and Policies
Schedule and Location
All of our CompTIA certification classes are available in our training center. Click here to view our training calendar. All classes marked GTR are Guaranteed To Run.
We also offer custom on-site training. Please contact us to discuss our onsite training options.
CompTIA Certification Exams
Take the Exam on-site at the end of the course. Our training center is a PearsonVue Test Center. We deliver the exam on the day after the last day of the class. The examination fee is included in the course price.
Travel and Accommodations
The Aimpoint training center is centrally located in Clearwater with easy access via major highways for students traveling from west central Florida. We are also convenient to airports in St. Petersburg and Tampa for distance students. Accommodations
We offer a discounted corporate room rate with the Courtyard by Marriott hotel near our training center. The room rate includes transportation to/from our classroom daily and pickup and drop off at the St Petersburg/Clearwater airport. No rental car needed! Contact us after you register and we will provide the link to reserve a room at the hotel using our corporate rate discount. Lunch
Lunch is included in your registration fee. This makes it easy to stay focused on training and minimizes local travel during the training days.
Military and Group Discounts
Please contact us before you register to receive your discount coupon code.